Custom Builds LEDE v17.01.7 & libreCMC v1.4.5 for TP-LINK WR740N(D) WR741N(D) WR841N(D) WR941N/D) All Versions

I'll test it tomorrow. Btw, can you add LibreCMC-1.4.9 for TPLink tl-wr941nd v5 and TPLink tl-mr3420 v2. Thank you so much.

tl-wr941nd v5 added. check previous link and not forget to check readme. tl-mr3420 added in few days

I've been using LibreCMC 1.4.5 on the TP-Link TL-WR841n v11, and I seem to get a lot of packet loss on Wi-Fi. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? Are there any chances in 1.4.9 in terms of Wi-Fi stability?

much stable.. dont use ipv6 version

Thanks, it seemed to stabalise after changing Wi-Fi channel, so I'll try the newer firmware if I have trouble.

1 Like

Hi. Is zram-swap present in this builds? Do you fixed daemon.err block: failed to swapon /dev/zram0 (-1)? Using wr841n v9.3, but have consistant wifi throughput falls because of interference even with rts=500 or 784. Is librecmc better in throughput stability than openwrt or lede? Also i see a less falls with setting sqm 100% upload and 100% download with my fibre pppoe 50/50 but i never have more 47,5 even with sqm off...but if i set 47,5 or 47 or 40 mbps have more frequent falls in pings and conections dropouts. Thanks if You can help me with that or just answer for zram question. Sorry for that btw.

yeah. i have removed this useless zram-swap from my builds. so, there have no error in zram releated.

And librecmc is built using openwrt source and only support for atheros/QCA devices. Now Openwrt 18.06.9 is more improved then librecmc 1.4.9. Because latest kernels and updated packages supports. But librecmc is still more stable(because more free ram).

I wish some of those builds would include https-dns-proxy and luci-app-https-dns-proxy.

pleas please send me the link librecmc 1.4.4 tl-740nd v4 hoặc openwrt có zram-swap thank

latest openwrt 18.06 have already builded with working zram, wait till they are posted in the forum.

Hello Sir,
I have 2 router wr740n other one wr840n. I need preinstall openwrt firmware. Download Links Is not working.Can You Please Give Me Updated Link?
Email: farhanferdous83@gmail.com

i did not find easy for 841v11

There is instructions, how to flash WR740N v4.20 correctly?

Hi @xhaka. Thanks for your time and efforts.

May you please add support for WR940N v6 please?

I'm just looking for a version with SQM working fine, I don't care about anything else, just the basics

Hello, can i install it on MR3220 v2?

It's the same chip as WR841n and i don't know it some version of this soft was compatibile.

no, you can not.

Is it possible to make a build TL WR845N V4 ? The device is 4/32 . I will be very happy if someone helps me install this firmware on my TL WR845N V4 . Thank you

Is it possible to install Wifi Selector & Rotator wselector.tar in [Custom Builds LEDE v17.01.7] Or any modified version of [xhaka]. with the following command cd /tmp
tar -xvf wselector.tar -C /