Crowdsec Firewall Bouncer Installation Problem

Hello All,
I am trying to install Crowdsec firewall bouncer and integrate it with crowsec but I am getting following error:

My openwrt version is OpenWrt 22.03.3 r20028-43d71 and crowdsec version is 1.4.6-1.

Please help me to resolve the issue and run crowdsec with firewall bouncer

Please find the following screenshot for openwrt and crowdsec related information:

That's not really a fatal error message, it means exactly what it says: installing the package opkg found an already existing crowdsec configuration file and the default crowdsec config file was named crowdsec-opkg in folder /etc/config. Leaving the already existing config file untouched.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. When I was checking the crowdsec firewall bouncer status, it's showing running with no active instance. Also when I am checking "cscli bouncer list" it showing a fatal error as following:

In here you can see the file system is write protected though I have used "openwrt-22.03.3-x86-64-generic-ext4-combined.img" for setting up openwrt in x86 environment on a virtual machine.

Can you please me to resolve this two problem.

I don't use crowdsec myself, did you read the OpenWrt Crowdsec Wiki?

It seems that crowdsec uses up quite some disk space, so make sure that the partition where /srv/ is on is not full and big enough (a short test in a x86 VM showed there is not enough disk space without expanding the root partition).