Connection returned : "Call failed"

Sorry guys I ended up in the hospital on my way to get the sim card and just got out. They won't let me have my phone because of the heart machines.

No it isn't fixed. I found an unused Cricket sim and put in it but AT&T said it wasn't the correct kind. I have an actual AT&T arriving tomorrow,

After I last spoke with you the merchant that sold me the router emailed me back and said it looks like a stuck TTL. Gave me upgraded firmware and I flashed it. It's still doing the same, So I thought that maybe it was the sim so i took it out and cleaned it but alas :frowning: not sure what to do. I am going to gather new info and have it together in less post. Apparently I maxed out yesterday. It might take me a bit I am very exhausted from the hospital.

Get well soon and don't you worry about that, we'll fix it one way or the other. Just make sure it does work on some laptop/desktop before you plug it in the OpenWrt.

The stress has taken a toll on me and my heart. Not only do we have the luxury of living in rural Oklahoma but also in a in a valley so we can't even get OTA Tv reception, I'm closing the thread and I am getting another or backup router.
The [Cradlepoint MBR1400LPE V2 4G LTE Router (Multi-Carri] at ltefix.com but they aren't shipping for a while. Any suggestions on a plug and play router that I could get here asap?

I'm closing the thread.

The issue isn't the modem or router you were using but that AT&T was cutting off your attempt to use an iPad plan on a different device.

If you have Verizon coverage I'd suggest Visible as their service does let you legitimately USB tether unlimited GB of data. It may not be very fast though.

I don't AT&T is all that's here.The Imei Was changed to an ipad btw. Not sure if you knew. Sorry I have a heart condition and been down,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.