Configuring VLANs and Interfaces

I just updated my boards to the latest 21.02.0-rc4 and have a few questions.

1. The boards are DSA, so I created a VLAN 10 in the following way. I just want the confirm if this is the correct way, i.e. create the bridge, add the port to it, and then create VLAN on that bridge. I did read the tutorial but just want to double check.
config device
        option type 'bridge'
        option name 'vlantest'
        list ports 'lan1'
        option bridge_empty '1'

config bridge-vlan
        option device 'vlantest'
        option vlan '10'
        list ports 'lan1'

1. If in the same configuration, I also have an interface lan1.10 (which means an untagged VLAN 10 as well), are the two VLAN configurations going to collide?

2. If the above is Yes, then how should I go about creating multiple instances of an interface. The requirement is to have multiple IP addresses on a port, so I want to create these instances and assign these IPs to that port. However, if creating lan1.10 is not the way to go anymore, then how that would be?

3. How can I add multiple IP addresses I got from the ISP on the WAN port? Creating instances like I mentioned above in #3, or is there some other way?

4. What is the explicit purpose of "Bridge VLAN Filtering" option?

see also;

just bare in mind 'ip addresses' are an 'interface' level construct (L3) so using a list or any other previous syntax is still probably valid...

if you draw a very simple diagram of what you want... and uci show network at it's defaults... it will be easier for people to answer...

Thank you @anon50098793 . I will post the screenshots and a diagram. To get my main theoretical question out of the way, if I have a VLAN 10 created using DSA on lan0, and I also want to create a virtual interface using the lan0.10 format in the same config, wouldn't these two collide? as creating the lan0.10 will also try to create a VLAN 10, which I already created using the config device, and config bridge-vlan options.

it all depends on how you structured the above...

there is not really a collision... rather constraints regarding what device you attach the logical upper-layer 'interface' section to...

some methods may be more versatile than others...

Sorry for combining the questions, I will now post them one at a time. Here's what the first requirement is. In terms of configuration, how will the config at /etc/config/network look like? (One with a VLAN, one without)
I assume I need to create virtual instances of the WAN interface and assign them IP Addresses? These IPs shouldn't be bridged as they should stay separate, that means creating multiple VLAN bridges for each one?

your wan is interface is or is not dsa?

while it's possible to assign these ip's to the router (preferrably subnetted again)... a typical configuration will involve taking only one and using the rest downstream...

Yes, it is DSA