Configure switch dsa

i would like to configure switch using the new dsa architecture in openwrt on my wallys dr40x9 im using openwrt v23.05.3 (compiled locally)
the switch configuration i would like to achive is the following:

• wan and wlan0 are bridged (no vlan)
    -lan and wlan1 are bridged (no vlan)
    -bridge vlan 10 between lan and wan

Generally this will not work. Wans should have separate interfaces.

This is fine.

This is not a valid approach in most situations, but there are some scenarios where this makes sense.

What are you trying to achieve from a functional standpoint?

Please connect to your OpenWrt device using ssh and copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

ubus call system board
cat /etc/config/network
cat /etc/config/wireless
cat /etc/config/dhcp
cat /etc/config/firewall

You will need to define VLAN numbers for all three of these, although the first two can be any two numbers you choose (other than 10) as those VLANs operate only internally and won't create packets with a VLAN number tag on the external ports. Conventionally VLAN 1 is used for lan inside a switch and VLAN 2 is used for wan.

Tagged and untagged packets on the same port may not work in all cases it can depend on what hardware you have. For that reason it is never recommended unless you have to connect to another system that uses tagged and untagged on the same cable and you can't reconfigure it.