Client + AP at 5GHz

I have a TP-Link Archer C60 and I am connected to the Internet via WiFi to a network in the 5GHz band. I want to create an AP on the same radio but the SSID does not appear.

Have you confirmed that the driver supports what you want to do? iw list should give you a section that describes the combinations possible, such as from an Archer C7 (yours may be different)

valid interface combinations:
		 * #{ AP, mesh point } <= 8, #{ managed } <= 1,
		   total <= 8, #channels <= 1, STA/AP BI must match, radar detect widths: { 20 MHz (no HT), 20 MHz, 40 MHz, 80 MHz }

Is the wireless already connected as a client? As I recall, the AP won't come up until the client is connected (I think I got that order correct).

It connects perfectly as a customer. But then the SSID does not appear on another device when I create an AP.

The following appears:

valid interface combinations:
                  * # {managed} <= 1, # {AP, mesh point} <= 16,
                    total <= 16, #channels <= 1, STA / AP BI must match, radar detect widths: {20 MHz (not HT), 20 MHz, 40 MHz, 80 MHz}

Same here. Can't have both Master (AP) and Client (Station) on 5GHz on Archer C7 v5, unlike 2.4GHz.

It just goes haywire; they both show identical as Master or Client in the wireless page...

edit: maybe due to ath10k driver? don't have time to change those though.