ClearFog Pro Router - Node.js

Dear LEDE Community

Goal
I would like to install the node.js webserver but I cannot find the correct opkg package repository to satisfy the dependencies.

Investigation
Router model is : SolidRun ClearFog Pro

The following repository contains the "node_v4.4.5-2_arm_cortex-a9_vfpv3.ipk" package.
http://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/packages/arm_cortex-a9_vfpv3/packages/
I added this repository to the opkg configuration file "/etc/opkg/customfeeds.conf"
Then the node.js package was available for installation.

Issue
There is one missing dependency "stdlibcpp" and I cannot find the corresponding package repository.

I would very much appreciate if you can give me some hints how to install the node.js package.

Thank you ! -tao

1 Like

Did you fix it?
I'm also interested on this but I don't find too much info.
Thanks.

You may have to compile the package yourself, adding stdlibcpp as a dependency in the makefile for node.js

• I've never used the SDK or image builder, as I have a dedicated buildroot. If you end up needing to configure a buildroot, I wrote a script for Ubuntu that automates 99% of what you need to do. The main thing one must manually do is add the toolchain path to your PATH and set the STAGING_DIR variable in your ~/.bashrc