Can't replicate swconfig configuration on DSA device

Hi!
I have 2 devices, a TP-Link Archer C6 v2 (swconfig, QCA988x) and an Archer C6 v3 (DSA, MT7621), running 22.03-rc2 (same issue on rc1, which is the first version to support the c6 v3)

In the C6 v2, I have the following config repeated across all ports:

It's fairly simple: Untagged traffic goes to "VLAN" 1, then there's a VLAN 20 and 50 which are a guest and a sandboxed network.

On the C6 v2/swconfig everything works perfectly, but I can't replicate the config on the C6 v3/DSA.

I've tried:
Creating a device based on br-lan (which is a bridge of all ports) with tag 50:

It sorta of works: the device gets a DHCP address and has some traffic, but wireless traffic does not work .

Creating a filter on br-lan all these ways ways:

(on the bottom 2, i setted the lan interface to use the br-lan.1 device)
Doesn't work at all and all netowrking stops working until the 90-second timeout reverts the config.

How can I replicate the swconfig setup of the other router on this one?
Thanks!

AFAIK, wireless should be its own thing (in the /etc/config/wireless file and should not be different vs non-dsa.

Can you post your config files?

Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

cat /etc/config/network
cat /etc/config/wireless
1 Like

Unfortunately my main router/gateway (which was one of those qotom mini-pcs) stopped working, and using vlans with the v3 "providing" them is working fine right now.

However, if I ever go back to the other setup with the issue, i will post the config files here. Thanks for the help anyway