OpenWRT on TD-W8970 v1 is not stable (at least for what I need). Does not matter which recent version, LEDE 17.01.06, LEDE-snapshot, 18.06, 18.06-snapshot or directly master.... I'm really thinking about rolling back to Chaos Chalmer (there I could use the weirdest config / custom build I could Imagine and always get at least 48hours of uptime)... but I want to at least try to fix thing and get to know what is going wrong...
- I've tried crack up verbosity and to set up my raspberry as logserver but it didn't work, router crash too hard.
- I've tried gettin my log back from
/sys/kernel/debug/crashlog(https://forum.openwrt.org/t/crashlog-retrieval-mips/19731) but that file do not exist.
- Of course I get the message:
Crashlog allocated RAM at address 0x3f00000but I do not know how to manually retrieve it.