Cannot connect to Openwrt after reboot

Hi all, I just rebooted my router and since then I'm unable to connect to the router. I cannot via Wi-Fi and also not via LAN cable. All Wi-Fi networks are shown, but I cannot connect. Furthermore, SSH is also not working. Is there anything I can try?

I'm encountering an issue with my OpenWrt router after following a setup tutorial (link: here) for Unbound DNS Resolver. Upon rebooting the router as instructed, I've run into a problem where my Linux device is unable to connect and obtain an IP address from the router. Here's a breakdown of the situation:

Issue Description:

• After rebooting the OpenWrt router, my Linux device is unable to connect to the router's network.
  • Despite the Wi-Fi network being visible and accessible, the connection process gets stuck in a loop without successfully obtaining an IP address.
  • This issue persists whether I attempt to connect via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.

Troubleshooting Steps: I've tried several troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem, including:

• Rebooting the router multiple times.
  • Verifying the network settings on my Linux device.
  • Attempting to connect using both Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
  • Checking for any relevant logs or error messages on the router or my Linux device.

https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/troubleshooting/failsafe_and_factory_reset

how to do Failsafe mode on mi 4a gigabyte v1.0 router

as described ...

for failsafe mode
I have done these 2 thing

1. Wait for a flashing LED and press a button (usually the reset button) to trigger failsafe mode. The LED will blink faster to indicate that failsafe mode has been triggered.
  2. Connect your computer to the router using a wired Ethernet connection. Set your computer's IP address to 192.168.1.2 with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0.
    sudo nmcli connection add type ethernet con-name static-ip ifname [interface-name] ip4 192.168.1.2/24 gw4 192.168.1.1

Ever after this on opening 192.168.1.2 it says unable to connect.

You can always sniff the traffic, and listen for the UDP packet.

Or do a full reset.

how to do that? I have wireshark installed
and my

Use tcpdump instead, probably less complicated, since you're only listening for one IP.

What should be my steps
sudo nmcli connection add type ethernet con-name static-ip ifname [interface-name] ip4 192.168.1.2/24 gw4 192.168.1.1
or
tcpdump sudo tcpdump -i [interface-name] host 192.168.1.1

Tcpdump has nothing to do with the config of your NIC.

Not sure if it'll work unless the NIC have the correct config.

Nothing happening