boot-config: dtb graphical editor for changing /boot options from the OpenWrt installation media, for OrangePi-Zero and OrangePi-R1.
Located here. https://github.com/melsem/opi-zero-cyberwrt в boot-config.
Sorry, README.md in Russian.
I don’t know English, but Google’s online translator is distorting.
Translate yourself, maybe the quality will be higher.
For images from downloads.openwrt.org, you can enable/disable:
usb0-1-2-3, uart0-1-2, spi0 and also wifi-xradio or wifi-8189es.
If you fix the source code, then “boot-config” will become similar to dtb-overlay from armbian:
- Soc-i2c requires sunxi-i2c, which will also load i2c-mv64xxx.
i2c-gpio-custom is not needed at all ..
- GPIO-based 1-wire device. w1-gpio-custom is not needed at all ..
- Analog-audio-codec: requires sound-core, sound-soc-sun4i-codec, sound-soc-sun8i-codec-analog.
- Soc-irc: requires sunxi-ir, which also loads dependencies.
- Soc-pwm0: requires pwm-sun4i.
- gpio-keys-user: requires input-gpio-keys.
- rotary-encoder: requires rotary_encoder, which also loads dependencies.
- pps-gpio: requires pps-tools, pps, pps-gpio, chrony, gpsd, gpsd-clients.
- Spdif: Sound-soc-sun4i-spdif required. But I don't know if spdif works or not?
- wifi-xradio or wifi-8189es.
Many of these packages are not available in openwrt.
And they will be available in the "make menuconfig" only after editing the source code (using the patch).