Block-mount depreciation and ubox replacement luci interface

I really like the luci interface that comes with block-mount, however here and when I install block-mount it's listed that block-mount has been depreciated in favor of ubox.

But I really like using the luci interface associated with block-mount that creates the menu System -> Mount Points. Is there anything we can do to get the luci interface with ubox?

Also, does any of this wiki still apply? I want to make sure my drives are auto mounted on boot:
https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/fstab

The interface should still be the same. It appears as soon as you install block-mount.

Yes but there is a problem whenever I install block-mount it says

Installing block-mount (2018-04-16-e2436836-1) to root...
this file has been obsoleted. please call "/sbin/block mount" directly

and whenever I try to mount things via the block-mount luci interface it does not work. The device is not mounted and I have to manually mount via SSH CLI using mount /dev/sdb1 each time.

Did some more research on this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason why the interface Mount Points isn't showing up is because block-mount is still a dependency listed here:

Is there any way to change that dependency to be ubox and have the associated updates to the LuCI interface to control ubox instead of having to install block-mount?

Any plans for this?