Best easy way to configure mosquitto under luci interface?

I am planning a small IOT network at home based on MQTT.

In my previous router I had installed mosquitto and let it work with no password or certificate for testing.

Now I am planning for the future. I have a IOT VLAN as separate network from LAN with no access to internet or from internet.

I have installed mosquitto and luci web interface for it.

But could not configure it without password or TLS, I see no way of configuring it as anonymous server.

May be anonymous server with no password or protection (besides the wifi password and isolation) is not a good idea.

But I don't want to have the burden of creating certificates for each device (and it is possible there are many that won't support that).

Which is the simplest way of configuring some security measure in mosquitto using luci interface?

How should I configure it?

For those wondering:

Eclipse Mosquitto is an open source (EPL/EDL licensed) message broker that implements the MQTT protocol versions 5.0, 3.1.1 and 3.1. Mosquitto is lightweight and is suitable for use on all devices from low power single board computers to full servers.

The MQTT protocol provides a lightweight method of carrying out messaging using a publish/subscribe model. This makes it suitable for Internet of Things messaging such as with low power sensors or mobile devices such as phones, embedded computers or microcontrollers.

I know what mosquitto is and that there are serveral authentication methods, described in their web page.

But I luci-app-mosquitto is for getting easy access to mosquitto config in the web interface.

It does not use the mosquitto configuration file (there is no sense in installing lua-app-mosquitto and then select to do the configuration using the mosquitto config file, as all luci-app-mosquitto is just le you config it through the web interface).

I hade addess a MQTT listener, but it does not seem to provide anonymour user access to the mosquitto instance.
And there is no option to permit anonymous access or stablish a user/password.

I don't want to deal with CA certifficates in every device (many of them won't even let you do that).

May be user/password and perhaps securing the connection with TLS would be enough for a home environment.

But there is no documentation (or I could not find it) about how to use luci interface to configure mosquitto.