Belkin RT3200 bricked

Yes this commands worked thank you

And i think again i did something wrong

Is it ok should i reboot my router now :slight_smile:

You're in good shape so far! The first command worked exactly as intended.

Since you did not run the v1.1.1 installer, the second set of commands (ubi remove rootfs_data ; ubi read $loadaddr fip && ubi write $loadaddr fip $filesize) do not apply to your situation. That's why it produced the error in trying to find the fip volume in UBI space; That didn't exist prior to the changes that are made in installer v1.1.1.

Yes, I believe you're in position to reboot now. Since you removed the rootfs_data partition, it's likely that you will end up in recovery mode once the reboot completes. Leave your PuTTY terminal connected for now; It'll reveal anything that might be going on and let us know if there are further issues.

Thank You so much Bro router is up and working and i did couple of reboot now it did booted up
Really appreciate You for your time and guidance.
Thank you so much for this awsome Community.

Below are to sc when router 1st booting up

And as you told in above post router should boot in recovery mood should i flash again the sysupgrade or just continue using the router

1 Like

This looks good to me. If it were in recovery mode, it would warn you that it is. Instead, it looks like it merely removed the user side of data the same as 'Restore default settings' would have done.

I'd say you successfully recovered your router. Congratulations! Please do keep these steps in mind. The underlying issue is still being investigated, so it's possible you might run into the issue again before the solution is found.

3 Likes

Yes bro now its easy for me now and if i forget some steps i will come again on this discussion to follow the step's

Really ThankYou so much for helping me out otherwise i was thinking to throw this router and buy a new one :disappointed:

Much appreciated bro.

I'm glad I was able to assist. Thank you for sticking with it through to the end. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.