Ayuda VPN Wireguard

Good afternoon, Less than a month I installed OpenWrt on my Router because watching a video I discovered that it was Easy to Install and that I could Install a Wireguard Client in it, now my question is the following: I get my Internet from a Microtik, which is the one that It gives the DHCP and in the Router I have the Network Cable placed in one of the LAN Ports and in another of the Ports I have a PC that also picks up the IP of that Microtik, how could it be done so that that Router catches the Internet, and The other question is the following, a Wireguard Client could be installed on that Router so that it can connect to the PC and a Virtual Wi-fi that one can create, hoping that someone could help me with that...

The preferred language of the OpenWrt forums is English, as this helps maximize the number of people who can participate in the conversation. Accordingly, please be sure to post in English.

You may use an online translator, and you're welcome to also include your native language in addition to English.

Thank you.

1 Like

You can install WireGuard on the OpenWRT router and then point the gateway of the PC to the OpenWRT router.