Atualizei kimax U35WF

Olá pessoal, tudo bem?. Eu preciso de ajuda. Atualizei firmware do meu roteador kimax U35WF "openwrt-19.07.1-ramips-mt7620-kimax_u35wf-squashfs-sysupgrade" e agora, quando vou à página da web do roteador, ele solicita o login do usuário como root e a senha deve ficar em branco, pois não funciona. Eu tentei muitas senhas, mas nada ... O que posso fazer mais? Por favor ajude

When writing in your native language, please always provide an english translation.
This way other users all around the world can take part in the discussion and possibly benefit from the outcome, without having to use a translator.

Default OpenWrt password is blank. Have you tried that option? If that doesn't work try Failsafe Mode, Factory Reset, or Recovery Mode.

I have the same problem as colleague Manospri, I updated the Kimax U35WF, and it didn't work anymore, don't accept resetting. I don't know what else to do, I didn't accept the reset 30 30 30. I think I lost the device.

Kimax changed sysupgrade Tool and when upgrading remains garbage from previous stock image.
Only way is to recovery using serial cable.
See here: https://github.com/vanaware/openwrt/issues/1#issuecomment-419877259

I would need help to make a fix for this, baking an image that on First boot force a New root fixed password. After that would need to upgrade again using openwrt image and everything goes really Nice.

Related:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.