Atmel AT91RM9200 - error

I have got a problem.
Config:
ATMEL AT91RM9200
8MB+64MB

Command: make -j13 V=s

taging_dir/host/usr/include -MT freadahead.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o freadahead.o freadahead.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
freadahead.c: In function 'freadahead':
freadahead.c:92:3: error: #error "Please port gnulib freadahead.c to your platform! Look at the definition of fflush, fread, ungetc on your system, then report this to bug-gnulib."
92 | #error "Please port gnulib freadahead.c to your platform! Look at the definition of fflush, fread, ungetc on your system, then report this to bug-gnulib."
| ^~~~~
make[7]: *** [Makefile:1910: freadahead.o] Error 1

I find old topic about criptografic problem, but it not solver my trouble.

Help, people!

And you are absolutely sure you got all the prerequisites of your build system setup right?

1 Like

Absolutely. I follow exactly the instructions from this site - https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?act=findpost&pid=60818247&anchor=Spoil-60818247-2 - step by step.
Seven day and seven night))) No results...
Some data from toplevel.mk:

@+$(PREP_MK) $(NO_TRACE_MAKE) -r -s prereq
	@( \
		cp .config tmp/.config; \
		./scripts/config/conf --defconfig=tmp/.config -w tmp/.config Config.in > /dev/null 2>&1; \
		if ./scripts/kconfig.pl '>' .config tmp/.config | grep -q CONFIG; then \
			printf "$(_R)WARNING: your configuration is out of sync. Please run make menuconfig, oldconfig or defconfig!$(_N)\n" >&2; \
		fi \
	)

And... I am using the latest Oracle VM Virtualbox.

I`m stupid students??? )))

And what exact version of OpenWrt are you trying to build? Likely something more recent then that ancient v17.01.4 may require further prerequisites. So I fear that guide on 4pda may be outdated. Just make sure you have all of this:
Debian / Ubuntu
sudo apt update sudo apt install build-essential ccache ecj fastjar file g++ gawk \ gettext git java-propose-classpath libelf-dev libncurses5-dev \ libncursesw5-dev libssl-dev python python2.7-dev python3 unzip wget \ python3-distutils python3-setuptools rsync subversion swig time \ xsltproc zlib1g-dev

1 Like

I tried to use all versions of OpenWRT, starting from 19.07.5 and ending with 17.01.1. As for Your advice-thank you, I'll try it now.