Adding OpenWrt Support for Marvell CN9130-CRB

I'm adding OpenWrt Support for Marvell CN9130-CRB.
There are two similar devices already at the target menu of OpenWrt-20.02, so I think it is posible.
These devices are:

1. iEi Puzzle-M901(cn9131 based)
  2. iEi Puzzle-M902(cn9132 based)

The image I built can run at cn9130-crb, but it can NOT recognize the SD card of device, if I use the DTS files that come with the kernel source(5.4.154).

If I use the DTS files that come with the SDK11.21.07(kernel-5.4.154) of Marvell CN9130, the SD card can be recognized, but the network interfaces can NOT be recognized.

I have tried to merge these DTS files that come with two sides, but it does NOT work.

Question:

1. Am I doing things correctly?
  2. Any thing else should be done other than DTS?
2 Likes

Can you push your code somewhere and link it?

You know that the device has upstream kernel support?
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell

@evilroach , I would try to build openwrt with the make defconfig then make menuconfig. From the menuconfig set the Target System to Marvell EBU Armada, set the Subtarget to Marvell Armada 7k/8k (ARM64) then finally the Target Profile to iEi Puzzle-M902. This is the bottom option so you will need to scroll down to see it. The menuconfig uses a v(+) to indicate when there are more options to scroll down to see.
Hope this helps.

Hello, does anyone know where to buy the IEI PUZZLE-M902 in Europe ? delivered to France if possible :sweat_smile: