Adding a permanent route on a OpenWrt router

Hello,

im currently facing this issue,
- quick scenario description is only that im running a wireguard tunnel on my openwrt
router against the wireguard server in my network. My router is plugged into
my network trought WAN port receiving a dynamic ip (the idea behind this is that -
whenever i plug my router into the network, everything behind the router will go
trought my wireguard vpn tunnel and it will be also tracked [some sort of a virtual
office]).
Straight to the question, is there please any possible way to add a permanent route
on my openwrt router? Which will be forcing everything to go trought something other
(vpn tunnel) instead of my default gw in my local network, - ofcourse even after
shutting down my wireguard port or rebooting the whole device. Static route is temporary
until the reboot or int shutdown. I have tried rule-based routing directly from a wireguard
documentation which also doesnt seem to work properly (while being configured) - after
running the last step which is just: - ip route add default dev wg0 table 80, (spreading into different routing tables), where the whole session basically just dies and i can only physically reboot my device to get it back on. Is the last thing which i can do a routing script? Do you guys please have any experiences with routing scripts, building or editing one? Or any other ideas how to keep my route permanently pushing trought my wireguard vpn server. Could be there something wrong with the usage of an openwrt? Am i expecting something unreal? Im still just a young newbie who is learning new things. All of your help or tips will be appreciated,
thanks.

config zone
	option name 'wan'
	option input 'REJECT'
	option output 'ACCEPT'
	option forward 'REJECT'
	option masq '1'
	option mtu_fix '1'
	list network 'wan'
	list network 'wg0'

This is what it looks like

If you are fine with everything beibg routed out of the WG tunnel, then setting the wg tunnel with a lower metric to use it as default gateway will do the work.
Otherwise a policy based routing rule is needed to treat differently the packets depending on their source.

thank you for the tips guys, but nope none of this helped, configuration on firewall didnt help and setting lower metric on wg tunnel neither, still cant get my routing table after connecting to wg vpn working like i want to... @trendy do you have any experience with pollicy based routing? how i mentioned the first time, rule based one directly from wg doku didnt work,
thanks