Add support for Nanopc T6?

Dual 2.5G port(no like nanopi R2s or R4s whose ethernet port is from pice/usb3.0), has HDMI output and input, and RK3588 support hardware-deconding many video codec(AV1 for example). I think this could be a great product for a router(Even add a HDD dock that support hardware raid)

I'm not a embedded device dev, but I managed to find some information that might help:

My image usecase will be NanoPC T6 + 2.5G switch + HDD dock which support hardware raid. Using docker to deploy jellyfin to watch some content. I hope openwrt support and rockchip mpp could achieve, and it seems that someone already include rockchip mpp in ffmpeg in a custom build:

Duplicate thread

Yes, I searched and view that thread, but it lacks of open source resources. And then I search the forum about rockchip and found that the forum seems to be not interested in rockchip due to "not quite open-source". But I guess it's the Chinese document causing everyone not able to find the resource, so I just opened a new topic with resource to it. Sorry for this dup

Openwrt uses mainline Linux - rock hip need to get their socs accepted to mainline not just release their source drops

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.