Add Pine H64 (Model B) support

Total noob looking for help to support the Pine H64 (Model B), I have plenty of time on my hands to help get it working

Wiki: https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/PINE_H64

Hardware:
Soc: Allwinner H6 (Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 Processor, ARM Mali T-720MP2 Dual-core GPU)

Ram: 1-3GB LPDDR3 PC-1600

Storage: built-in 128Mb SPI Flash memory, eMMC module, MicroSD card (MicroSD card preferred)

Usb: 2x2.0 1x3.0

Ethernet: Realtek RTL8211 10/100/1000M

Adding new sunxi devices for OpenWrt is generally rather easy, as the SOCs tend to be well supported in mainline linux - so you can often get away by adding the DTS (often already available mainline) and adding rather generic image/ setup code, at worst adding some backports from newer kernels.

See previous sunxi device additions for inspiration.

Yeah, I have no clue how to do that
Total noob as stated

Using the dtb from another os for this device and the xunlong_orangepi-one-plus snapshot with some added packages I got it to boot but it soon slowed to a halt and I couldn't even use ssh

After days of trying to figure it out (even building from source) I've given up, If i can someone to help I'll continue but for now I'll just wait for someone else to try it.
I'll definitely switch over to openwrt once there's a build available or I get some supported hardware that can keep up with my networking

Just as an update if anyone finds this wanting to do the same.
The dts is already in source and the orangepi one plus also uses the allwinner h6 so I looked into those commits.
Should be super easy to add to official.

Edit: I edited package/boot/uboot-sunxi/Makefile and target/linux/sunxi/image/cortexa53.mk (regular H64 defconfig)

Currently the only issue is the usb 3 port, online documentation state it's usb0 so I'm guessing this is the issue:
sun4i-usb-phy 5100400.phy: Couldn't get regulator usb0_vbus... Deferring probe
Basically all similar are like this:
vdd-cpu: supplied by regulator-dummy
(Though maybe I'm supposed to have something like sun50i-usb3-phy?)
Idk if it's bad to revive old posts but I made progress so I'm guessing it's fine, I don't see myself as talented enough to get it to official standards but after I get usb 3 working I'll dump my changes to github as an example. Maybe before usb 3 is working if it takes too long.