Access Point with 2 SIDs and two Bridges

Hi,

I have just upgraded my Linksys WRT1900ACS v1 to OpenWRT 21 and I am stuck ...

router (DMZ for Smartdevices with Wifi and LAN) - Sophos UTM Firewall - Internal Network (LAN and Wifi)

my settings under V19 were these ....

the switch was seperated into two port based VLANs (LAN1+2 =VLAN1 and LAN3+4=VLAN2). I had configured my Wifi with one SID for my internal Network (bound to VLAN1) and a second virtual access point with a different SID bound to VLAN2 (kind of DMZ where all of my SmartTV, FireTV etc ... are inside). That was working with out problems ...

now with DAS ... new config from scratch ..

I created two bridge devices with static addresses (br-lan and br-dmz), assigned LAN1+2 to br-lan and LAN3+4 to br-dmz
wlan0 also assigned to br-lan and wlan0-1 to br-dmz
deleted all of the firewall rules (no need for that, because I have a Sophos UTM hardware firewall in place), deactivated the DHCP on both bridges ...
Wifi devices work as supposed depending on the SID with br-lan or br-dmz.
LAN devices do only work on one of the bridges ... when plugged in LAN1+2 show link, LAN3+4 do not come up ... also in the bridge settings the lan interfaces are assigned but on the symbol of the bridges only one show the lan ports - wifi port shows up on both bridges ...

my fault or bug in V21?

Please run the following commands (copy-paste the whole block) and paste the output here, using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have

ubus call system board; \
uci export network; uci export wireless; \
uci export dhcp; uci export firewall; \
head -n -0 /etc/firewall.user; \
ip -4 addr ; ip -4 ro li tab all ; ip -4 ru; brctl show
1 Like