A new theme designed for LuCI -- luci-theme-rosy

Are you still maintaining the https://github.com/rosywrt/luci-theme-rosy? That's where I pull the source code from to build the package in my repo.

This repo is only for 18.06 !

I'm guessing that's what the people using my repo are on. Is luci-theme-rosy included in packages for 19.07 and master?

hello
First at all, thanks for the theme.
I have this problem : the web page display the word Vue d'ensemble instead of Vue d'ensemble,
i have not this problem with the other theme.
here is a copy of the lines in my source code in lines 60-68 :

<div class="main">
		<div class="main-left">
			<div class="nav-container">
				<a class="brand" href="#">
					router</a>
				<div class="navbar-container" id="navBox">
					<ul class="nav scroll"><li class="slide"><a class="menu" data-title="État" href="#">État</a><ul class="slide-menu"><li><a data-title="Vue d&#38;#39;ensemble" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/overview">Vue d&#38;#39;ensemble</a></li><li><a data-title="Pare-feu" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/iptables">Pare-feu</a></li><li><a data-title="Noddos Clients" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/noddos">Noddos Clients</a></li><li><a data-title="Routes" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/routes">Routes</a></li><li><a data-title="Journal système" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/syslog">Journal système</a></li><li><a data-title="Journal du noyau" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/dmesg">Journal du noyau</a></li><li><a data-title="Processus" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/processes">Processus</a></li><li><a data-title="Graphiques temps-réel" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/status/realtime">Graphiques temps-réel</a></li></ul></li><li class="slide"><a class="menu" data-title="Système" href="#">Système</a><ul class="slide-menu"><li><a data-title="Système" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/system">Système</a></li><li><a data-title="Administration" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/admin">Administration</a></li><li><a data-title="Logiciels" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/opkg">Logiciels</a></li><li><a data-title="Démarrage" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/startup">Démarrage</a></li><li><a data-title="Tâches Régulières" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/crontab">Tâches Régulières</a></li><li><a data-title="Configuration des DEL s" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/leds">Configuration des DEL s</a></li><li><a data-title="Sauvegarde / Mise à jour du micrologiciel" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/flash">Sauvegarde / Mise à jour du micrologiciel</a></li><li><a data-title="Redémarrage" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/reboot">Redémarrage</a></li></ul></li><li class="slide"><a class="menu" data-title="Services" href="#">Services</a><ul class="slide-menu"><li><a data-title="uHTTPd" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/services/uhttpd">uHTTPd</a></li></ul></li><li class="slide"><a class="menu" data-title="Réseau" href="#">Réseau</a><ul class="slide-menu"><li><a data-title="Interfaces" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/network">Interfaces</a></li><li><a data-title="Sans-fil" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/wireless">Sans-fil</a></li><li><a data-title="Commutateur" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/switch">Commutateur</a></li><li><a data-title="DHCP et DNS" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/dhcp">DHCP et DNS</a></li><li><a data-title="Noms d&#38;#39;hôtes" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/hosts">Noms d&#38;#39;hôtes</a></li><li><a data-title="Routes statiques" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/routes">Routes statiques</a></li><li><a data-title="Noddos Client Tracking" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/noddos">Noddos Client Tracking</a></li><li><a data-title="Diagnostics" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/diagnostics">Diagnostics</a></li><li><a data-title="Pare-feu" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/firewall">Pare-feu</a></li><li><a data-title="QoS" href="/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/qos">QoS</a></li></ul></li></ul>
				</div>
			</div>
		</div>

the language is french.
thanks for the attention.

With your help I installed it.

It isn't available in the 19.07 release, but with the IPK it was easy to install it (easier than I thought)!

For anyone wondering, go to: https://github.com/stangri/openwrt-repo (not the official repo and probably not the newest bleeding edge version, but it has the compiled ipks, so...yeah).
Click on the ipk with the name rosy and wait for the page to load. In my case it was luci-theme-rosy_git-20.085.76008-a3eb1bf-1_all.ipk
Click with the right mouse button on Download and select Copy Link

After that, go into OpenWRTs SSH with putty or any SSH terminal of your choice and type:

cd /tmp
wget <right click on the terminal to paste the link>
opkg install <name_of_the_download.ipk>

After that, it should output:

Installing luci-theme-rosy (git-20.085.76008-a3eb1bf-1) to root...
Configuring luci-theme-rosy.
root@OpenWrt:/tmp#

And that's all.

The Rosy theme running on my R7800 using OpenWRT 19.07. The only bug I noticed so far is that inside System > System you cannot change the tab. It highlights, but doesn't change.
As I'm using a unofficial repo, I don't know if this has already been fixed, but... just saying :slight_smile:

Beautiful theme! Thanks!!

3 Likes

Are you going to release the theme for 19.07 by any chance ?

1 Like