Comrades, good day!
After configuring 802.11 r Fast Transition, the client cannot connect to the access point. Can you tell me what's wrong? How do I fix it?
I did everything as indicated here: https://www.reddit.com/r/openwrt/comments/515oea/finally_got_80211r_roaming_working/
my file /etc/config/wireless:
config wifi-device 'radio0' option type 'mac80211' option path 'platform/soc/fe300000.mmcnr/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:0001/mmc1:0001:1' option hwmode '11g' option channel 'auto' config wifi-iface 'default_radio0' option device 'radio0' option mode 'ap' option key '12345678' option ssid 'Open' option encryption 'psk2' option network 'IN' option auth_cache '1' option disassoc_low_ack '1' option rsn_preauth '1' option ieee80211r '1' option pmk_r1_push '1' option mobility_domain 'e612' option nasid 'DCA6324AECF9' option r1_key_holder 'DCA6324AECF9' list r0kh 'DC:A6:32:4A:EC:F9,DCA6324AECF9,8a7fcc966ed0691ff2809e1f38c16996' list r1kh 'DC:A6:32:4A:EC:F9,DC:A6:32:4A:EC:F9,8a7fcc966ed0691ff2809e1f38c16996'
the access point is available, but when you try to connect to it, it asks for a password and after just connecting freezes, no notifications, no errors, just hangs stupidly and that's it... without 802.11 r Fast Transition, everything worked. I'm wondering if this configuration can be applied to a single access point. Thanks.