4G/LTE modem stick replacement

Hi. I have a question again.
I need to get a 4g/lte modem with bridge mode for a router (which I don't have yet, but I want to know about the modem first). However they don't exactly seem like a great offer. Most of them is cat4 and I would like something better. So I researched this topic little more and learned about m2 wifi cards. So my question is.
Can the usb modem be replaced by these 2 things:

1. https://aliexpress.com/item/4000804950212.html
  2. https://www.sierrawireless.com/products-and-solutions/embedded-solutions/products/em7455/

The first one is usb to m2 adapter with antennas. However I'm not sure what is their purpose since on the image they are described as 2.4G and 5G. I think it shouldn't work like that since that's for wi-fi access point not modem. But maybe they just signed them wrong.

The second one is em7455 4G/LTE card. It is cat6 so it is good enough. I don't know what else is needed here, but it seems like it would work since there is a europe version.

I can get 1st item for about 22$ and the 2nd for about 26$. So if it would work it would be pretty sweet and not costly. However I really don't know if it would work like I imagine it to.

Like, with USB modem you can just plug it in and it will work (or sometimes there was a need to have a software from ISP launched for it too work). Also you could plug it into the router (which will be the case I'd like to use) and then use the cable or wi-fi of your choice. Would it work like that with those 2 things? If not, what did I miss? Need to write some software that handles the connection? Or would it not have a bridge mode? (maybe I can live with that)

You are basically attaching a usb modem. With the correct kmods it should work fine.
Otherwise something semi-future proof like this is supported, see this commit. That is going to cost a bit more, ~$110.

@anon90044691,

Did you find any solution ?

Not yet. I did however order some things.

I wanted to order just that simple case with antennas, but I did some research here (LTE modem (router/USB) support with at least 300/150 dl/ul speed) and in the official documentation and also ordered something that can deliver more power to the modem.

So, here's the USB 3.0 adapter: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000700769447.html
Here's the normal adapter with antennas, because I didn't want to order those separately and in the reviews the said that it works with modem that I want to buy: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32858042846.html

As for the modem, well I'm going for the one that I listed, but it's branded from dell (DW5811e to be precise) so I think I'm gonna need to tinker with it a little before it works, but I've seen that it is possible. I managed to found it even for less, like 23$.

However I'm not gonna order the modem until adapters arrive (planned shipping was December 22) and even then I'm gonna just use it directly plugged to my PC since I need to first figure out that it works before I buy Raspberry Pi 4 for a router(and a little access point) (and this will be painful too, because USB ports need to deliver more power to the adapter so it doesn't lose the connection and I will probably need to order active USB hubs or USB Y cables idk. I wish I could just have cable internet and plug it into ethernet port and not worry about anything. I mean, at this point I'm basically reaching the budget of some really good devices like xiaomi AX3600 (which probably is going to have OpenWRT support in the future if the wizards from the forum keep up with the pace).

Eventually if you're not concerned about the budget there is an option that was heavily recommended on many forums that I stumbled upon - PC Engines APU2. However the only version that I could find is 250 dollars. So it is an overkill for me. And it doesn't even include the modem or the case.

You should order a M2/PCIE to USB 3.0 with high power. Otherwise your modem will always drop connection

There are good ones but they cost about 30-40 usd.

From which country are you ?