OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Server Error when viewing trac changeset

The content of this topic has been archived on 14 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

When I request https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/10137 all I get is an Internal Sever Error. Other changesets can be displayed normally.

Since an email to webmaster@openwrt.org is rejected (User unknown in virtual mailbox table), I will post this error to the forum.
Or is it better to create a ticket for this? It seems it doesn't belong anywhere ;-)

Too many conenctions.. The current server is getting close to it's limits. We have a new server, but it still needs additional disks and other parts to be able to replace the current.

Too many connections? This should affect other changesets as well, doesn't it? But I get the error only with that particular changeset, and I tried multiple times since yesterday.
But anyway, I hope your new server will be ready soon :-)
On monday, I had a big shock with my server, after upgrading RAM and reconnecting the power, the power supply blew up with loud sparks and smoke :-O
I'm glad, it did not affect any other components, after swapping the power supply, everything was ok.

As this is a huge changeset, I think it is more a problem with the page generation taking longer than the allowed timeout, so it never finishes and always produces an error.
The new server should fix that too (until the load is again too high enough).

The discussion might have continued from here.