OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Where can I buy a 4G Systems AccessCube

The content of this topic has been archived on 27 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I need a wifi linux box for a long standing project. I need a supported hardware with a serial port. The hardware has to be "stable", no new version every buy I made. I think to the 4G System AccesCube but I don't find any store who sell it. It seems to be renamed Meshbox or something similar, but nothing found. I try to ask to 4G System and they don't have it anymore in their product catalogue.

Where can I buy such product (in Europe)?

Leandro

i was also trying to find it. Its no longer manufactured and therefore no longer sold.

Is there something similar to build a serious project on? I don't like using a product subject to change without notice.

Pick one of the Xscale boards then.

Can you suggest one brand and model? I just need an ethernet connection and a wireless link.

We have some of this G4Cubes for sale, we can offer it also with 125mW miniPCI WLAN cards a a lot of other WLAN aqupmennt, like antenas. Pleas let me know how many you need.

regards

ESKA Solutions GmbH
Michael Kania

The discussion might have continued from here.