OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: OpenWrt merchandise

The content of this topic has been archived on 27 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

OpenWrt has in collaboration with FreeWear.org launched the first series of official OpenWrt merchandise. It is a modest beginning, but more will come in due time. FreeWear.org handles production and distribution and each item sold includes a 3 Euro donation which goes directly to OpenWrt.
Further information is found on the www.freewear.org website.

That is spam, mazilo. It is an Australian VOIP provider.

Thank you and I deleted my post that referenced to the company.

Hi ALL
I bought TP-Link TL-WR703N  in China with default Chaineese web interface,
I upgraded the same to english firmware by flashing with openwrt-ar71xx-linkduino-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin,
Again I flashed it with openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin, Its working fine,
But I am not bale to access the device Webpage for router configuration and setup(Set Password). Suggest me to access router webpage/restore to factory firmware.

I like the tshirts and it is a cool idea.

However I find the left menu really irritating.

It would be nice if the tshirts were divided by software instead.

dreamkallu wrote:

Hi ALL
I upgraded the same to english firmware by flashing with openwrt-ar71xx-linkduino-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin,
Again I flashed it with openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin, Its working fine,
But I am not bale to access the device Webpage for router configuration and setup(Set Password). Suggest me to access router webpage/restore to factory firmware.

I seem to recall the firmware for WR703N doesn't come with LUCI.
You can opkg the needed packages, but the WN703N has very little available flash-space
for extra packages.
I installed HuntsMan which is a smaller firmware, but it has LUCI in the default build:
http://ofmodemsandmen.com/download/Huntsman/

You are posting in the wrong category as this is for OpenWRT merchandise.

Maybe a admin can move your post and my reply to the proper category?

hello,

i want to re flash my openwrt router, with a recent version.

can you explain me please?

littlesinse26 wrote:

hello,

i want to re flash my openwrt router, with a recent version.

can you explain me please?

You are posting your question in "OpenWrt merchandise" as a follow-up to a existing thread.

You should probably make a new thread in a relevant group.

I really want a shirt, but it's not clear if the freegear sit ehas the same shirt that zazzle does. the zazzle one has the login banner on back, does the freegear one? I dont want to pay $40 and not have any of that go to openwrt!

Stickers would be nice.

I also would bye some stickers.

Why don't find an agreement with unixstickers?

calmer wrote:

Stickers would be nice.

seconded.

dreamkallu wrote:

Hi ALL

Everything from china makes me allergic, I am Vietnamese, almost everything from china is unprotected

The discussion might have continued from here.