OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Setup LAN/3G Bridge with relayd

The content of this topic has been archived on 4 May 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hello,

I want to bridge 3G interface and LAN interface by LUCI. I have installed the packages below. However there is no "Relay Bridge" options on the LUCI interface list. Is there some missing packages ? 

opkg install relayd
      opkg install luci-proto-relay

Best Regards

https://www.nerd-quickies.net/wp-conten … bridge.png

(Last edited by enkavak on 20 Feb 2018, 19:38)

Hello,

I take a look at the link you provided. There is no "relay bridge" selection on the interfaces list. I manually modifed the "/etc/config/network" file like below.  Nothing has changed. I still can not bridge between 3G and LAN

config 'interface' 'stabridge'
    option 'proto' 'relay'
    option 'network' 'lan 3g'

Luci ->
interfaces  : add new interface ->  stabridge

edit stabridge and look in the protocol configuration
you have many options : at top static adress ... at bottom you can find relay bridge
After you can tag options for make relay between  networks

----------------------

look this for 3G <-> Wifi :
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=34859

(Last edited by F5BJR on 21 Feb 2018, 07:19)

Hello F5BJR

edit stabridge and look in the protocol configuration
you have many options : at top static adress ... at bottom you can find relay bridge
After you can tag options for make relay between  networks

This is the problem I have. There is no "relay bridge" in the list that you mentioned.

What could be the missing ?

you have make :  opkg install relayd luci-proto-relay , sure ?

(Last edited by F5BJR on 21 Feb 2018, 07:52)

Yes I am sure that I added "luci-proto-relay" to my new image. I also see it in the installed packages.

if you have installed relayd & luci-proto-relay  so here I do not know, there is a problem somewhere

Is there any other luci package required ?  In my research, the only required packages are relayd & luci-proto-relay.

I do not understant what is the problem.

Thanks for the link. However, I have already read the link. the link also says the packages I have already installed.

relayd & luci-proto-relay

What else ?

what box do you use ?

I installed the package "luci-proto-ipv6" and my problem is resolved. Now I can see the "Relay bridge" in the protocol list. However I can not share the 3G modem's internet to the ethernet. Can you share a configuration ?

Best Regards

The discussion might have continued from here.