I would like to return my DSL3-2750B.T1 back to stock. I have tried following the guide as well as suggested methods via google. And I'm coming up blank here....I have a linux machine. I have taken the original .bin format of my firmware and used this command

dd if=DSL-2750B_original.bin bs=32 skip=1 of=DSL-2750B_noheader.trx

This creates the trx file, I confirm the start of the header is missing. Now I go back into the Luci UI I go to system and flash operations. I go down the bottom where it says flash new firmware image and select the file DSL-2750B_noheader.trx.

I get this message

The uploaded image does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform.

So I back and repeat the command but this time leaving as a bin.

Then I get this message again

The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform

So then I tried just uploading the original unmodified .bin file. That uploads and I click verify and then it reboots and I"m straight back into the Luci UI with Openwrt still installed!!

EDIT: What finally worked for me was to use TFTP it didn't work at first but resetting the router with a pin presented me with the firware upgrade screen on the second attempt it accepted my original firware and I am now back to stock. I'm sure openwrt is useful I just could not for the life of me get wireless AP bridge mode to work. Each time I would go through the steps once the router rebooted it was back to openwrt default settings. I'm not sure I can be bothered going through the effort now of trying again.

(Last edited by sch_bk on 12 Jan 2018, 12:08)