OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: HooToo AC1200

The content of this topic has been archived on 16 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I have a HooToo AC 1200 and I am wondering if there is a build for my router. There is a bunch of info here that was previously researched at this link |  forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=67464 | (sorry im not allowed links)

But there was no conclusion to that thread.  This is a great little router and would be even greater with OWRT.

(Last edited by ADiAstra on 14 Dec 2017, 14:38)

bump, is there any information or hope for this router?

I bought the HooToo HT-ND001 router (MT7621-based) about 2 weeks ago. I soldered UART connections and then tftp'd a LEDE snapshot for the Linksys re6500 - it was only one that didn't hang. However, some of the LEDs are not showing the proper status and LAN/WAN ports setup needed to be modified. I compiled my own version using the LEDE SDK (MT7621) and edited a few configuration files. Everything seems to work but the LEDs remain a problem. In a few days, I'll finish up my analysis and submit a question to the LEDE/OpenWRT forum. I hope this info helps in some manner.

The discussion might have continued from here.