Hi,

I'm the CEO of Confiared but too a dev of GPL3 software.

We have buy GPON system with IPv6 support, but it don't have IPv6 support. We are very interested to provide OpenWRT on the modem ONT at least. OpenWRT will be more updated, lot of more feature, with IPv6 over IPv4, tunnel, VPN, ...

We have: V2801RGW RTL9602C 200 units, and BCM63168 50 units. (more info into wiki of confiared in spanish)
We need support of: IP layer (v4 and v6, tunnel, VPN), GPON SPF module, wifi module, web + ssh acces
We don't need: VoIP, TV IP, phone, ...

We can paid to support the Freelance to adapt OpenWRT. Take care, we need integration of this patch to the OpenWRT mainline. We need into OpenWRT wiki a procedure to build the firmware

I have see into the wiki: xDSL and ATM are NOT SUPPORTED. Not by some binary nor are there GPL drivers available! I have dumped the rootfs:

bcm63xx_gpio_i2c_1.ko  bcmgpon.ko  chipinfo.ko    gpon_stack.ko   laser_i2c.ko  pktrunner.ko  rdpa_cmd_drv.ko     rdpa_cmd_qos.ko  rdpa_mw.ko
bcm_enet.ko            bcmvlan.ko  endpointdd.ko  i2c_bcm6xxx.ko  pcmshim.ko    pwrmngtd.ko   rdpa_cmd_filter.ko  rdpa_cmd_tm.ko   sim_card.ko
bcmbrfp.ko             bdmf.ko     gpon_i2c.ko    laser_dev.ko    pktflow.ko    rdpa.ko       rdpa_cmd_iptv.ko    rdpa_gpl.ko      wl.ko

I can't post link here

Cheers,

(Last edited by alpha_one_x86 on 27 Oct 2017, 05:23)