OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: No LuCi with openwrt-ar71xx-generic-dir-835-a1-squashfs-factory

The content of this topic has been archived on 29 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Screw this, I can't paste any referring links then forget about his piece of shit forum for helping people.

"Too more links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again."

So yeah, I'm not going to ask for help if I can't make references to other parts of this site using links.

If I'm able to delete my account I will, but if not, I want it removed and I'll in another forum elsewhere, plus I'll be removing openwrt from my router and maybe use tomato, or just re-flash the stock firmware.

I know stopping links stops spamming, but at least you can allow links from your own domain openwrt dot org

(Last edited by usalabs on 22 Sep 2017, 11:17)

As a first time user, you are not allowed to post links. This is an effective measure to stop spamming.

Regarding your problem: You installed a trunk image, which does not contain LuCI. You have to install it manually.

https://wiki.openwrt.org/meta/infobox/attention_trunk

See, I can,t even quote someone because their quote contains a link, so forget it, I'm not going sit and paste page after page after page of referenced text copied from other parts of this site, when links would just be quicker and easier.

The discussion might have continued from here.