OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Error TL WDR 3600

The content of this topic has been archived on 20 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi, I'm new here. I'm sorry for English. So my router is a tl wdl 3600 yesterday I put open wrt on it, but I connected it on the internet and it connects everything okay but there is no internet, I enter the browser, facebook has no internet. I can only log in to the router. Does anyone know the problem please?

Check on the main status screen that you have received an IP address from the ISP, and that it is not in the 192.168.1.X range.  This is prone to happen with cable or DSL modems in their default modem/router configuration.  The simplest work-around is just to change your OpenWrt router's IP to something like 192.168.2.1.

If you have DSL and are not getting any wan IP in the default dhcp mode, you may need to set up your wan as pppoe.

I could not do it yesterday and I restored it from the factory, but it still connects without loading anything. I've entered the router settings and it recognizes the WAN cable ...

The discussion might have continued from here.