OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Unable to create developer account

The content of this topic has been archived on 11 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi,
I am currently (for the last 24 hours) unable to submit a new ticket as I keep getting my attempts to open a developer account rejected as spam.
Rick

(Last edited by rcp100 on 13 Sep 2016, 10:42)

Same for me

same here

+1 (tried to open account since over a week)

(Last edited by p4p4 on 13 Sep 2016, 12:42)

Even an anonymous ticket gets rejected as spam

R U all talking about registering for a new account here in this forum? If so, I just tried to register for a new account here without a problem.

they're talking about dev board. even if you had account i doubt you could post or comment on anything at the moment.

anarchy99 wrote:

they're talking about dev board. even if you had account i doubt you could post or comment on anything at the moment.

In that case, the best approach is to ask the devs on #openwrt-devel IRC channel.

Seems to work for me, if you can read this.

maverick_ash wrote:

Trac.openwrt.org. They are talking about trac.openwrt.org. They have all the time been talking about trac.openwrt.org.

This is a forum. You do not submit tickets to a forum. You start threads and reply to threads on a forum.

I am also considered spam there.

(Last edited by Thinkcat on 20 Sep 2016, 20:07)

Thinkcat wrote:
maverick_ash wrote:

Trac.openwrt.org. They are talking about trac.openwrt.org. They have all the time been talking about trac.openwrt.org.

This is a forum. You do not submit tickets to a forum. You start threads and reply to threads on a forum.

I am also considered spam there.

ACK Got that.

same here => Submission rejected as potential spam !

The project was moved to GitHub.

The discussion might have continued from here.