OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: OpenWRT builds (CC) fully featured for various routers

The content of this topic has been archived between 7 Oct 2014 and 5 May 2018. Unfortunately there are posts – most likely complete pages – missing.

Huh. The latter issue doesn't seem to be affecting my wdr4300, but it's certainly an unfortunate choice of kernel.

Good to hear.

I was surprised to notice that the kernel in the ancient build at the top of this thread is 4.1.3. Or maybe I was surprised to learn that 15.05.1 is on 3.x. Maybe there's a good reason for that. The latest is 4.5.

Why would you be switching a stable release to a completely new kernel? 3.18 is an LTS release. It's still maintained. The .1 implies a maintenance release.

Some people already went bonkers just because the OpenWrt devs bumped the 3.18 version, even long before 15.05.1 was released.

Borromini wrote:

Why would you be switching a stable release to a completely new kernel? 3.18 is an LTS release. It's still maintained. The .1 implies a maintenance release.

Some people already went bonkers just because the OpenWrt devs bumped the 3.18 version, even long before 15.05.1 was released.

I don't follow. The 15.05.1 release runs on 3.18.23. .23 has an issue that .24 does not.

Is the FORCE 40Mhz disabled for the 841n v8? I'm using the latest trunk build.

Hello,

Can you add firmware for wr841n-v10.

Thanks!
Regards,
Plamen

This firmware is EOL.

Pitty!
This project was good. Pretty good!
Can someone bring it to life?

The discussion might have continued from here.