OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: something wrong on 15.5 now

The content of this topic has been archived between 30 Mar 2018 and 23 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi,

I'm not sure why your firewall config isn't working.  I haven't had any problems setting up my firewall using the LuCI web interface.  Have you tried this:

config redirect
        option src       wan
        option src_dport 3389
        option proto     tcpudp
        option dest      lan
        option dest_ip   192.168.1.2

This leaves out target 'DNAT' and dest_port '3389'.

If you're new to firewalling, port forwarding and Network Address Translation, please take the time to read more on the Internet.  You may be able to solve your own problem!

Good luck smile

Clemmitt

One last suggestion:  If you've been trying lots of different firewall rules, the firewall config file may be "confused" now.  Try resetting your router to the default factory settings of OpenWRT, then start from scratch.  First, configure the network.  Then do only the simplest thing first to configure port forwarding and see if it works with just one rule added.  Good luck smile

Clemmitt

Thanks you but not ok. could you try it on your router!.
sorry my bad english.

I try many times about redirect but not success. I search all about thread about it so not ok when i check on canyouseeme.org.
Please help me.

The discussion might have continued from here.