OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: problems with dev.openwrt.org

The content of this topic has been archived on 25 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi Devs ... i know maybe this is not the best place to ask about this, but i'm having problems logging/trying to recover my password from dev.openwrt.org. Is everything OK there ?

My username/password are saved on my browser, i'm pretty sure i havent changed them. But login is refused: "Invalid username or password".

When i try to recover my password, even having sure that i'm entering my correct username and registered email, i receive: "The email and username must match a known account".

I'm pretty sure my username is correct because i can check it on a ticket i opened and it's still opened: https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/16651 - username leonardogyn

I'm also pretty sure that my email is correct because i can confirm, on the account used, the notifications received on the above ticket.

Can anyone here, on the devs forum, help me with this ? Thanks !

I faced the same a few weeks ago when I wanted to open a new ticket.
I could not login or do a password reset.

Just register again with the same name and e-mail address you have registered in the past.
You will receive a "Trac email verification", click on the Verification URL and you are ready.

(Last edited by angelos on 17 Jun 2015, 00:30)

angelos wrote:

I faced the same a few weeks ago when I wanted to open a new ticket.
I could not login or do a password reset.

Just register again with the same name and e-mail address you have registered in the past.
You will receive a "Trac email verification", click on the Verification URL and you are ready.

Despite the fact that it looks a VERY weird situation, re-registering an username that already exists, as i can click on my username on my tickets, it actually worked ! Thanks !

The discussion might have continued from here.