Hi, I am new to OpenWrt and LuCI. I know them because I'm using the Arduino Yun board that makes use of them.

I have a strange problem with a unexpected loss of connection over the Ethernet (I don't face the same problem over the Wi-Fi since it is automatically set as client when I join a Wireless network). That is, when I start Arduino Yun then it works as expected and the connection through Ethernet works; after a while (approximately between two and five or ten minutes) the connection stops to work and in order to solve the problem I must manually access the LuCI panel, go to the Network >> Interfaces menu and click the "Connect" button on the right side of the "WAN eth1" row present in the page. Making so the Internet connection is re-enabled and it starts working again but after a little more I have the same problem, again. To solve the problem I must repeat the above actions again and again.

I don't know what is exactly the problem but, maybe, it is related to the DHCP lease process. Can someone help me to set the system in order to properly work as a Ethernet client through the LuCI interface?

If you want more information ask me and I'll try to give you those.

(Last edited by speaking on 18 Apr 2014, 20:17)