Topic: can not find libodbc.so.2

Dear Developers.

I need have erlang ODBC,
I tried to modified the openwrt erlang package MakeFile

After make menuconfig, I run 'make V=s'
After some time, it complain :

find /home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/build_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/otp_src_R16B03-1/ipkg-ar71xx/erlang-odbc -name 'CVS' -o -name '.svn' -o -name '.#*' -o -name '*~'| xargs -r rm -rf
Package erlang-odbc is missing dependencies for the following libraries:
libodbc.so.2
make[3]: *** [/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/bin/ar71xx/packages/erlang-odbc_2.10.19_ar71xx.ipk] Error 1

Then I try to check where is that file [libodbc.so.2] under the 'trunk' tree

bino@bino-pata:~$ find /home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/ |grep libodbc.so.2
/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/usr/lib/libodbc.so.2
/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/usr/lib/libodbc.so.2.0.0

So , Kindlyplease give me your enlightenment to fix this problem

Sincerely
-bino-

Re: can not find libodbc.so.2

bino wrote:

Dear Developers.

I need have erlang ODBC,
I tried to modified the openwrt erlang package MakeFile

After make menuconfig, I run 'make V=s'
After some time, it complain :

find /home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/build_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/otp_src_R16B03-1/ipkg-ar71xx/erlang-odbc -name 'CVS' -o -name '.svn' -o -name '.#*' -o -name '*~'| xargs -r rm -rf
Package erlang-odbc is missing dependencies for the following libraries:
libodbc.so.2
make[3]: *** [/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/bin/ar71xx/packages/erlang-odbc_2.10.19_ar71xx.ipk] Error 1

Then I try to check where is that file [libodbc.so.2] under the 'trunk' tree

bino@bino-pata:~$ find /home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/ |grep libodbc.so.2
/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/usr/lib/libodbc.so.2
/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/usr/lib/libodbc.so.2.0.0

So , Kindlyplease give me your enlightenment to fix this problem

Sincerely
-bino-

I think you ignore some dependencies when modified erlang package Makefile,

note this:
  DEPENDS:=+libodbc

and ensure you had chose libodbc in "make menuconfig"

Re: can not find libodbc.so.2

Dear huang

banglang.huang wrote:

I think you ignore some dependencies when modified erlang package Makefile,

note this:
  DEPENDS:=+libodbc

and ensure you had chose libodbc in "make menuconfig"

Thankyou for your enlightenment.
I will take a deeper look to find where to enable that libodbc in make menuconfig.
Actualy , I enabled unixodbc and unixodbc-tools ... before find the problem and post this thread.

Sincerely
-bino-