OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: TP-LINK MR 3220 V2 (I have updated firmware "TRUNK")

The content of this topic has been archived on 1 May 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

After update, I was not able to locate the 192.168.1.1 so I go for the procedure of using shh putty software and download it from randomly selected website and ask for Telnet 192.168.1.1 it ask me password i gave that new password.

after that telnet is no longer available and every time when i go for the SSH it ask me password when i enter it it says access denied wrong password, now help me out what can I do to break that password or to found out that lost 192.168.1.1

I was so worried about my router because it didnot even allow me to make it reset from the button on back of router or to maake password on wifi or any other setting like, to use my 3G Dongle.

Kindly help me in this regard I was so upset on this issue, I am using that ssh putty software first time might be i did mistake in use of that software kindly help................???

Waiting for Your quick and positive response

The discussion might have continued from here.