Topic: OpenWrt merchandise

OpenWrt has in collaboration with FreeWear.org launched the first series of official OpenWrt merchandise. It is a modest beginning, but more will come in due time. FreeWear.org handles production and distribution and each item sold includes a 3 Euro donation which goes directly to OpenWrt.
Further information is found on the www.freewear.org website.

Re: OpenWrt merchandise

That is spam, mazilo. It is an Australian VOIP provider.

Thank you and I deleted my post that referenced to the company.

Mazi

Hi ALL
I bought TP-Link TL-WR703N  in China with default Chaineese web interface,
I upgraded the same to english firmware by flashing with openwrt-ar71xx-linkduino-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin,
Again I flashed it with openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin, Its working fine,
But I am not bale to access the device Webpage for router configuration and setup(Set Password). Suggest me to access router webpage/restore to factory firmware.

I like the tshirts and it is a cool idea.

However I find the left menu really irritating.

It would be nice if the tshirts were divided by software instead.

dreamkallu wrote:

Hi ALL
I bought TP-Link TL-WR703N  in China with default Chaineese web interface,
I upgraded the same to english firmware by flashing with openwrt-ar71xx-linkduino-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin,
Again I flashed it with openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin, Its working fine,
But I am not bale to access the device Webpage for router configuration and setup(Set Password). Suggest me to access router webpage/restore to factory firmware.

I seem to recall the firmware for WR703N doesn't come with LUCI.
You can opkg the needed packages, but the WN703N has very little available flash-space
for extra packages.
I installed HuntsMan which is a smaller firmware, but it has LUCI in the default build:
http://ofmodemsandmen.com/download/Huntsman/

You are posting in the wrong category as this is for OpenWRT merchandise.

Maybe a admin can move your post and my reply to the proper category?