OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Trying to source RedWave RW2458N

The content of this topic has been archived on 21 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

As one of the few OpenWRT-supported boards with a Mini-PCIe interface, I'm trying to find a way to purchase a large number of RedWave RW2458N boards for shipment to the United States.

http://www.redwave.cc/pro-view.asp?pid=1566

Initial samples in quantities of 5x (or even just one, to see how well everything works!), and then about 250 at the end of this year. If all goes well, I'll eventually be looking at buying thousands a year.

I'm setting some of my Chinese friends on parsing the RedWave website for leads, but does anyone know any site or supplier that actually sells these boards to the United States?

Thanks in advance!

I am able to supply you with these boards. I can be contacted via the email link in the forum post.

Thanks for your response; I have sent you an email.

I'll edit my original post once we work things out, but in the meantime if anyone else knows a good place to get these boards in the United States, please let me know.

(Last edited by NuisanceParameter on 15 Jul 2012, 23:13)

I'm just following up to say that I was able to get the boards we needed. Thanks everyone who responded to me!

I'm able trying to get Red-Wave RW2458N source.

interlock

(Last edited by Javed32155 on 5 Apr 2013, 18:08)

Does anybody still sell RedWave RW2458N boards in EU?

The discussion might have continued from here.