OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: web gui for ctorrent

The content of this topic has been archived between 15 Mar 2018 and 2 May 2018. Unfortunately there are posts – most likely complete pages – missing.

Hi,
I've managed to solve my problem: I replaced the startup command of dctcs from

dctcs start

to:

dctcs

in /etc/init.d/custom-user-startup.
I also put

client-host=127.0.0.1:15000

in dctcs.conf rather than

client-host=localhost:15000

ibrahim

(Last edited by ibrahim on 27 Aug 2008, 22:25)

I'm running DCTCS 0.7.0-1
when i put some torrents to download i get message: Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.
I am receiving this error 3 days ago without any progress in download

135+For+Dummies+ebooks+Wiley+Publishing.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    
50%2B+Linux+Books.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    
Grandes+lugares+del+mundo.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    
Nunca+Digas+Nunca+%5BDVDRIP+XViD+MP3%5D%5Bwww.emwreloaded.com%5D.avi.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    
Pixar.Short.Films.Collection.Volume.1.1984-2006.DVDRip.XviD-FRAGMENT.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    

what can i do?

thanks in advance

ucables.com wrote:

I'm running DCTCS 0.7.0-1
when i put some torrents to download i get message: Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.
I am receiving this error 3 days ago without any progress in download

135+For+Dummies+ebooks+Wiley+Publishing.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    
50%2B+Linux+Books.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    
Grandes+lugares+del+mundo.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    
Nunca+Digas+Nunca+%5BDVDRIP+XViD+MP3%5D%5Bwww.emwreloaded.com%5D.avi.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    
Pixar.Short.Films.Collection.Volume.1.1984-2006.DVDRip.XviD-FRAGMENT.torrent    Downloading 0% warn, get tracker's ip address failed.    

what can i do?

thanks in advance

Hi, have you tried to start one torrent manually from commandline? Does it have the same behaviour ?
ibrahim

Hello,
i made minor updates

# Version 0.7.1 - 14/09/2008

* bugfix: popups can be opened only one at a time
    * show size and downloaded percentage of stopped torrents
    * if a translation does not contain a key then the default is loaded
    * using GWT Version 1.5

dske, I have a problem using the latest version:  somehow it stops after some time

I can't figure out why or after how much time (more than 12h anyway)

How can I enable some logging/debugging to see why it shuts down

PS: might also be an issue with the kamikaze version I'm using - it's  latest, compiled by me

Do DCTCS saves somewhere, maybe on the folder where it downloads torrents some information for torrents - how many are downlowding, seeding etc.

to prevent to relocate all files due to power failure

dske,

Can you compile an x86 version and share it?
Thank you

Hi all!

A small bugfix release:
# Version 0.7.2 - 15/02/2009

* bugfix: the wget details display is correct even the file size is unknown
    * recompiled with GWT 1.5.3
    * new option: ctorrent-complete command to be run after downloading finished
    * modified upload/download limit calculation after inactivity
    * packages for Whiterussian will not be built anymore

Something new, I see this for the first time.

I've just installed fresh Kamikaze 8.09RC2, ctorrent of course and some other stuff (like usb, hdd support, qos and so on) and of course DCTCS.
During logging I can see following info:

Authentication failed!
The URL 0 is invalid or violates the same-origin security restriction

Any ideas?

This occurs when using IE. It works with Firefox.

tanguy15 wrote:

This occurs when using IE. It works with Firefox.

Well, this is not the reason.
I have laptop as well and it works good with IE. I was using IE on main PC and it was OK. After reinstalation od kamikaze something changed and now I can't login from my main PC. Now even system is fresh, message is the same.

dske can you give me some information to compile YODCTCS?
I want use it on an other cpu platform.

Thank you

Can someone help me to compile?

Thanks

I found some new problem, in occurs in Windows 7. I can log only with firefox, but when I'm looking at "show stopped", it's empty. Config have correct shortcuts to torrents directory. I can't as well write changed config (like resresh time). Even if I save it, after relog I see old values.
Any idea?
Or maybe there is some new solution for torrents?

Hey guys,

i´m using openWRT + YODCTCS on my MMPlayer. It still works fine, accept the seed! The Client shows no seeders, if the download has finished, but is still in "seed". On the tracker, the finished torrent is shown as "snatched", so the torrent isnt in seed? Can someone help? And sry for my english, its not the best! *GermanGuy*

My ctorrent is limited to download only from legal torrents, how I can over pass this protection?
My client of ctorrent is embedded in a tv-box Hmr-600w, I can access to the files throw telnet but I dont know what files to touch to unprotect the restriction.

thanks.

yes it is gpl.
i provide more than a screenshot i made a demo version, you can try it under the preview link (you do not have to provide any password) on the page.

Is there anyone get the souce code ?
would you guys mind send me a copy? It will appreciate much if you guys do so.
Thx in advance.

any of the below address would be ok!

wu871205@gmail.com
wuyifan@cn.ibm.com

@Snakus
... and you have tested this gui ?

I wonder if any has tested it, since i've never came  across it in other forums.

(Last edited by Karcher on 22 Jun 2012, 10:05)

web gui for ctorrent - WGET BusyBox fix

Quick BusyBox WGET fix.

My old WhiteRussian-0.9 has only busybox wget version, and that one does not work with dctcs. Offending hardcoded parameter was :
--progress=bar:force

Everyone who can not add new torrents trough Web-UI or can not start them and Detail shows 0Byte file and (null) as name , has the same problem. wget command from BusyBox is not working with dctcs. You need a real wget package, but if You can not compile/install it you can try this.

so quick dirty fix is a shell script to sed this out (--progress=bar:force) and pass the rest to a busybox wget.

Create new file "/usr/bin/wget_dctcs" with this content:

----
#!/bin/sh

#echo "Passed Args: $@"
#Offending WGET param ="--progress=bar:force"

NEWCMD=$(echo $@ | sed -e 's%--progress=bar:force%%g')

#echo "New line is : wget $NEWCMD"
/usr/bin/wget $NEWCMD

------

and make it executable :
chmod +x /usr/bin/wget_dctcs

Then edit /etc/dctcs.conf and uncomment and replace standard /usr/bin/wget line like this :

wget=/usr/bin/wget_dctcs

Now wget in the Web-UI should work too.

Thanks for latest release and finaly that HTTP content-type fix, so pages are now rendered properly again.

(Last edited by marko73marko73 on 4 Feb 2013, 14:55)

The discussion might have continued from here.