I need to setup a split tunnel and proxy so all my internet traffic looks like it is coming from my ISP. I travel quite a bit and a lot of sites block ISP's that are in different areas and even countries the problem it i would like to have my internet go out over the local ISP i am using but have it look like it is coming from my ISP

I have Tried TOR and it does not work correctly it does part of the page but things like Adobe flash and other items seem to ignore TOR and end up failing and not connect as somehow Adobe flash and other web applications like this do not seem to use the TOR settings,

What tools can i setup on my router to fix this?

I would use just a pure VPN but i would like to take the load off my openvpn router and send my internet traffic over the local ISP i am using. one of the issues i have with VPN full is some website are really slow since they have to bounch back to my router and then home. what i want is my machine to tell all websites that i am coming from my home ISP not a remote ISP as there are different restrictions.