OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Compile package (ipkg/opkg) with backfire 10.03.1

The content of this topic has been archived on 6 May 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Dear members

I'm having problems with compiling a package (ipkg) with backfire 10.03.1.
SOLVED! Read my second post.

Developing machine:
OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS codename precise 64-bit, Kernel Linux 3.2.0-24-generic, GNOME 3.5.1
Hardware: Memory 1.5 GiB, Processor Intel Pentium D CPU 3.00 GHz x 2

OpenWrt device:
Oracle VirtualBox 4.1.14r77440
Backfire 10.03.1 r29592
(tested with another virtual machines and it's working as it should)

I have successfully installed Eclipse with remote debugging (to virtual device). I tried with basics and followed gargoyle how to (http://www.gargoyle-router.com/wiki/dok … wrt_coding). Created a simple C program which is running both on local machine and when using remote debug to my virtual device.

helloworld.c

#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
     printf("Hell! O' world, why won't my code compile?\n\n");
     return 0; 
}

Makefile in /helloworld/src

helloworld: helloworld.o
     $(CC) $(LDFLAGS) helloworld.o -o helloworld
helloworld.o: helloworld.c 
     $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c helloworld.c 
clean:
     rm *.o helloworld

Makefile in /helloworld

include $(TOPDIR)/rules.mk

PKG_NAME:=helloworld
PKG_RELEASE:=1

PKG_BUILD_DIR := $(BUILD_DIR)/$(PKG_NAME)

include $(INCLUDE_DIR)/package.mk

define Package/helloworld
    SECTION:=utils
    CATEGORY:=Utilities
    TITLE:=Helloworld -- prints a snarky message
    DESCRIPTION:=\
    If you can't figure out what this program does, \\\
    you're probably brain-dead and need immediate \\\
    medical attention.
endef

define Build/Prepare
    mkdir -p $(PKG_BUILD_DIR)
    $(CP) ./src/* $(PKG_BUILD_DIR)/
endef

define Package/helloworld/install
    $(INSTALL_DIR) $(1)/bin
    $(INSTALL_BIN) $(PKG_BUILD_DIR)/helloworld $(1)/bin/
endef

$(eval $(call BuildPackage,helloworld))

1) in src folder I issued a command make, tried ./helloworld -> Worked, make clean
1) I downloaded and extracted OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1.tar.bz2 from http://downloads.openwrt.org/backfire/1 … 6_generic/
2) Copied helloworld folder to package folder of extracted SDK.
3) from root folder of SDK issued a command make V=99

Collecting package info: done
Collecting target info: done
Checking 'working-make'... ok.
Checking 'case-sensitive-fs'... ok.
Checking 'getopt'... ok.
Checking 'fileutils'... ok.
Checking 'working-gcc'... ok.
Checking 'working-g++'... ok.
Checking 'ncurses'... ok.
Checking 'zlib'... ok.
Checking 'gawk'... ok.
Checking 'flex'... ok.
Checking 'unzip'... ok.
Checking 'bzip2'... ok.
Checking 'patch'... ok.
Checking 'perl'... ok.
Checking 'python'... ok.
Checking 'wget'... ok.
Checking 'gnutar'... ok.
Checking 'svn'... ok.
Checking 'gnu-find'... ok.
Checking 'getopt-extended'... ok.
Checking 'non-root'... ok.
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `package/compile'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1'
--: line 0: cd: /home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1/bin/x86/packages: No such file or directory
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1'

4) checked the /bin/packages -> empty
5) created folder /bin/x86/packages
6) once again make V=99

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `package/compile'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user1/backfire-10.03.1-x86_generic/OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1'

7) nothing, no ipkg

Then I tried whiterussian and kamikaze latest SDK and whiterussian worked. I got ipkg, but that one I can not install on my virtual device running backfire.
I know that there is a difference between kamikaze and whiterussian makefile in description, but are there any other differences in makefile between whiterussian, kamikaze, backfire, ...?

Anyhow, I've been trying to compile this simple C program with backfire SDK for at least 3-4 days now. Working on it almost 10 hrs per day. Read almost anything that I could find with search engines.
Would someone be so kind and help me explain what I'm doing wrong. Why is my package not compiled with backfire 10.03.1 SDK?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

(Last edited by mitja.gti on 13 May 2012, 14:18)

Ok, I SOLVED this. Here's a how to guide for all the others that will try to compile a package for backfire

I was having problems because (assumption) I was compiling on 64 bit Ubuntu. So first make sure you're using 32 bit (currently latest release is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32 bit).

Then follow this how to guide (http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/buildroot.exigence), BUT! Do not use trunk! Use latest backfire release. In section 2 (Download the OpenWrt sources with svn.) replace svn co svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/trunk/ with svn co svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/branches/backfire.

After you've done that guide, you should proceed to this one http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/build. Make sure you select Build The OpenWrt SDK (NEW).

After you saved the configuration, run make.

Now check in the folder [path to root]/bin/x86. You should see SDK there (OpenWrt-SDK-x86-for-Linux-i686-gcc-4.1.2_uClibc-0.9.30.1.tar.bz2). Copy it to your Home folder and extract the contents. Go into the folder Package of the extracted SDK and create a new directory named "helloworld".

Now open this tutorial http://www.gargoyle-router.com/wiki/dok … _8_23_2007.
Follow it and when you come to section ~/OpenWrt-SDK-Linux-i686-1/package/helloworld/Makefile: make sure you delete the description in define Package/helloworld
it should look like this:

define Package/helloworld
    SECTION:=utils
    CATEGORY:=Utilities
    TITLE:=Helloworld -- prints a snarky message
endef

Then uncomment section define Package/helloworld/description

# Uncomment portion below for Kamikaze and delete DESCRIPTION variable above
define Package/helloworld/description
    If you can't figure out what this program does, you're probably
    brain-dead and need immediate medical attention.
endef

after everything is done, try to compile the program and test if it works on you machine first. Also make sure that you clean it afterwards. Instructions of how to do that are in that tutorial.

After everything works, go to the root of that SDK and run make. Now you should have a ipk package in /bin/x86/packages/ named helloworld_1_x86.ipk.

Copy that to your router and install.
Yey, for me that was worth a week of work (try & error).

If there are any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them.

(Last edited by mitja.gti on 13 May 2012, 14:17)

hidouri wrote:

i followed all your topic but in vain , please could you see what i did and tell me what is wrong in my procedure

https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=36920

I'm afraid that looking at your post makes it very clear to me that you have not followed mine. Please try again. Go step by step and ask if anything is unclear.
You're doing multiple mistakes. Follow my last post and it should work.
(note: I have been compiling SDK for x86, so when you'll compile, make sure you select the right platform in menuconfig - AR71xx if I recall it right).

Regards

what are the mistakes, could you be more clear please

regards

SOLVED

in finally compiled the helloworld program thanks to mitja.gti , but i didn't use the SDK , build of helloworld program was in the same buildroot directory of backfire.

extracting and copying the SDK to another home folder create a problem in the toolchain.

mitja.gti wrote:

Man, I have a problem I'm following the steps, but when I reach the make menuconfig, there is no option build the openwrt SDK(new), it's only build the openwrt SDK are the same version??

(Last edited by ndarkness on 15 Jun 2012, 15:28)

Hi ndarkness

"(new)" tag just indicates that it is a new feature (assumption - common sense). Unfortunately, you must be using a different version than I was, nevertheless process should be the same.

Hello guys,

I had succes compiling the helloworld.c program. But when I tried to do that nano example found here, I`ve failed enormously.

The output from make V=99 is this:

fernando@fernando-Satellite-L455D:~/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686$ make package/nano/compile V=99
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/package/ncurses'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/package/ncurses'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/package/nano'
CFLAGS="-Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -funit-at-a-time -fhonour-copts  -I/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/mipsel/usr/include -I/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/mipsel/include " CXXFLAGS="-Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -funit-at-a-time -fhonour-copts  -I/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/mipsel/usr/include -I/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/mipsel/include " LDFLAGS="-L/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_gcc4.1.2/lib -L/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/mipsel/usr/lib -L/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/mipsel/lib " make -C /home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/. AR=mipsel-linux-uclibc-ar AS="mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc -c -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -funit-at-a-time -fhonour-copts" LD=mipsel-linux-uclibc-ld NM=mipsel-linux-uclibc-nm CC="mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc" GCC="mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc" CXX="mipsel-linux-uclibc-g++" RANLIB=mipsel-linux-uclibc-ranlib STRIP=mipsel-linux-uclibc-strip OBJCOPY=mipsel-linux-uclibc-objcopy OBJDUMP=mipsel-linux-uclibc-objdump SIZE=mipsel-linux-uclibc-size CROSS="mipsel-linux-uclibc-" ARCH="mipsel" ;
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6'
make  all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6'
Making all in doc
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc'
Making all in man
make[6]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/man'
make  all-recursive
make[7]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/man'
make[8]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/man'
make[8]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[8]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/man'
make[7]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/man'
make[6]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/man'
Making all in texinfo
make[6]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/texinfo'
make  all-am
make[7]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/texinfo'
make[7]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[7]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/texinfo'
make[6]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc/texinfo'
make[6]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc'
make[6]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[6]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc'
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/doc'
Making all in m4
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/m4'
make[5]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/m4'
Making all in po
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/po'
make[5]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/po'
Making all in src
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/src'
mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc  -Os -pipe -mips32 -mtune=mips32 -funit-at-a-time -fhonour-copts   -L/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_gcc4.1.2/lib -L/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/mipsel/usr/lib -L/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/staging_dir/mipsel/lib  -o nano browser.o chars.o color.o cut.o files.o global.o help.o move.o nano.o prompt.o rcfile.o search.o text.o utils.o winio.o 
files.o: In function `write_file':
files.c:(.text+0xcf8): undefined reference to `beep'
files.c:(.text+0xde4): undefined reference to `beep'
files.c:(.text+0x1138): undefined reference to `beep'
files.o: In function `open_file':
files.c:(.text+0x18f4): undefined reference to `beep'
files.c:(.text+0x194c): undefined reference to `beep'
files.o:files.c:(.text+0x19bc): more undefined references to `beep' follow
move.o: In function `do_page_up':
move.c:(.text+0x8a8): undefined reference to `COLS'
nano.o: In function `do_output':
nano.c:(.text+0x524): undefined reference to `COLS'
nano.o: In function `do_input':
nano.c:(.text+0x774): undefined reference to `beep'
nano.o: In function `terminal_init':
nano.c:(.text+0xba0): undefined reference to `raw'
nano.c:(.text+0xbb0): undefined reference to `nonl'
nano.c:(.text+0xbc0): undefined reference to `noecho'
nano.o: In function `do_continue':
nano.c:(.text+0xc3c): undefined reference to `curs_set'
nano.c:(.text+0xc60): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
nano.o: In function `do_suspend':
nano.c:(.text+0xca0): undefined reference to `wmove'
nano.c:(.text+0xcd0): undefined reference to `LINES'
nano.c:(.text+0xcdc): undefined reference to `stdscr'
nano.c:(.text+0xcf0): undefined reference to `endwin'
nano.o: In function `finish':
nano.c:(.text+0x167c): undefined reference to `wrefresh'
nano.c:(.text+0x168c): undefined reference to `endwin'
nano.o: In function `die':
nano.c:(.text+0x1b00): undefined reference to `endwin'
nano.o: In function `finish_stdin_pager':
nano.c:(.text+0x1d28): undefined reference to `doupdate'
nano.o: In function `stdin_pager':
nano.c:(.text+0x1d58): undefined reference to `endwin'
nano.o: In function `window_init':
nano.c:(.text+0x1ea0): undefined reference to `LINES'
nano.c:(.text+0x1eb4): undefined reference to `COLS'
nano.c:(.text+0x1f04): undefined reference to `delwin'
nano.c:(.text+0x1f20): undefined reference to `delwin'
nano.c:(.text+0x1f3c): undefined reference to `delwin'
nano.c:(.text+0x1f50): undefined reference to `COLS'
nano.c:(.text+0x1f58): undefined reference to `newwin'
nano.c:(.text+0x1f8c): undefined reference to `newwin'
nano.c:(.text+0x1fcc): undefined reference to `newwin'
nano.c:(.text+0x2004): undefined reference to `keypad'
nano.c:(.text+0x201c): undefined reference to `keypad'
nano.c:(.text+0x2030): undefined reference to `keypad'
nano.o: In function `main':
nano.c:(.text+0x2378): undefined reference to `initscr'
nano.c:(.text+0x23ac): undefined reference to `curs_set'
nano.c:(.text+0x2564): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
prompt.o: In function `get_statusbar_page_start':
prompt.c:(.text+0x14): undefined reference to `COLS'
prompt.o: In function `do_yesno_prompt':
prompt.c:(.text+0x10c): undefined reference to `COLS'
prompt.c:(.text+0x180): undefined reference to `wmove'
prompt.c:(.text+0x1b4): undefined reference to `wmove'
prompt.c:(.text+0x1f4): undefined reference to `wmove'
prompt.c:(.text+0x238): undefined reference to `wmove'
prompt.c:(.text+0x274): undefined reference to `wattr_on'
prompt.c:(.text+0x2a0): undefined reference to `wmove'
prompt.c:(.text+0x2bc): undefined reference to `COLS'
prompt.c:(.text+0x2e0): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
prompt.c:(.text+0x2f4): undefined reference to `wattr_off'
prompt.c:(.text+0x310): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
prompt.c:(.text+0x320): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
prompt.o: In function `reset_statusbar_cursor':
prompt.c:(.text+0x56c): undefined reference to `wmove'
prompt.o: In function `update_statusbar_line':
prompt.c:(.text+0x618): undefined reference to `wattr_on'
prompt.c:(.text+0x644): undefined reference to `wmove'
prompt.c:(.text+0x664): undefined reference to `COLS'
prompt.c:(.text+0x688): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
prompt.c:(.text+0x69c): undefined reference to `waddch'
prompt.c:(.text+0x6b4): undefined reference to `waddch'
prompt.c:(.text+0x6d0): undefined reference to `COLS'
prompt.c:(.text+0x6f8): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
prompt.c:(.text+0x724): undefined reference to `wattr_off'
prompt.c:(.text+0x760): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
prompt.o: In function `do_statusbar_input':
prompt.c:(.text+0x1070): undefined reference to `beep'
prompt.c:(.text+0x1080): undefined reference to `beep'
prompt.o: In function `get_prompt_string':
prompt.c:(.text+0x15a0): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
prompt.c:(.text+0x15b4): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
prompt.o: In function `do_prompt':
prompt.c:(.text+0x1788): undefined reference to `COLS'
prompt.c:(.text+0x190c): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
search.o: In function `not_found_msg':
search.c:(.text+0x1e8): undefined reference to `COLS'
search.o: In function `do_replace_loop':
search.c:(.text+0x600): undefined reference to `curs_set'
search.c:(.text+0x664): undefined reference to `curs_set'
search.o: In function `search_init':
search.c:(.text+0xdbc): undefined reference to `COLS'
text.o: In function `do_verbatim_input':
text.c:(.text+0x88): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
text.o: In function `do_delete':
text.c:(.text+0x518): undefined reference to `COLS'
utils.o: In function `get_page_start':
utils.c:(.text+0x9c): undefined reference to `COLS'
utils.o: In function `nperror':
utils.c:(.text+0x748): undefined reference to `endwin'
utils.c:(.text+0x76c): undefined reference to `doupdate'
winio.o: In function `compute_maxrows':
winio.c:(.text+0x2d0): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.o: In function `edit_update':
winio.c:(.text+0x3ac): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.o: In function `onekey':
winio.c:(.text+0x530): undefined reference to `wattr_on'
winio.c:(.text+0x564): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x57c): undefined reference to `wattr_off'
winio.c:(.text+0x59c): undefined reference to `waddch'
winio.c:(.text+0x5d0): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.o: In function `disable_nodelay':
winio.c:(.text+0x63c): undefined reference to `nodelay'
winio.o: In function `enable_nodelay':
winio.c:(.text+0x670): undefined reference to `nodelay'
winio.o: In function `total_redraw':
winio.c:(.text+0x68c): undefined reference to `curscr'
winio.c:(.text+0x690): undefined reference to `wrefresh'
winio.o: In function `edit_draw':
winio.c:(.text+0x6c0): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x6e0): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.o: In function `reset_cursor':
winio.c:(.text+0x754): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x7b4): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x808): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x844): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x8c8): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.o: In function `do_replace_highlight':
winio.c:(.text+0x960): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x984): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.c:(.text+0x99c): undefined reference to `wattr_on'
winio.c:(.text+0x9c4): undefined reference to `waddch'
winio.c:(.text+0x9f0): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0xa08): undefined reference to `waddch'
winio.c:(.text+0xa24): undefined reference to `wattr_off'
winio.o: In function `blank_line':
winio.c:(.text+0xaa8): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0xacc): undefined reference to `waddch'
winio.o: In function `blank_bottombars':
winio.c:(.text+0xb1c): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.o: In function `blank_statusbar':
winio.c:(.text+0xb98): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.o: In function `check_statusblank':
winio.c:(.text+0xc00): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.c:(.text+0xc28): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.o: In function `blank_edit':
winio.c:(.text+0xc70): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.o: In function `blank_topbar':
winio.c:(.text+0xce4): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.o: In function `blank_titlebar':
winio.c:(.text+0xd10): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.o: In function `bottombars':
winio.c:(.text+0xd90): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0xe10): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0xe34): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0xe74): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.c:(.text+0xe9c): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.o: In function `update_line':
winio.c:(.text+0x1468): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x14d4): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x1530): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x15a4): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x15c4): undefined reference to `waddch'
winio.c:(.text+0x15e8): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x1604): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x1624): undefined reference to `waddch'
winio.c:(.text+0x16e0): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.o: In function `edit_refresh':
winio.c:(.text+0x1830): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x187c): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.o: In function `edit_scroll':
winio.c:(.text+0x1a78): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x1ab4): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x1b68): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x1bec): undefined reference to `scrollok'
winio.c:(.text+0x1c08): undefined reference to `wscrl'
winio.c:(.text+0x1c1c): undefined reference to `scrollok'
winio.c:(.text+0x1d5c): undefined reference to `scrollok'
winio.o: In function `statusbar':
winio.c:(.text+0x1dc8): undefined reference to `isendwin'
winio.c:(.text+0x1e14): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x1ed4): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x1ef4): undefined reference to `wattr_on'
winio.c:(.text+0x1f10): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x1f28): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x1f54): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x1f6c): undefined reference to `wattr_off'
winio.c:(.text+0x1f80): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.c:(.text+0x1fa4): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.o: In function `titlebar':
winio.c:(.text+0x222c): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x2250): undefined reference to `wattr_on'
winio.c:(.text+0x22a0): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x22f0): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x2464): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x24a0): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x24c0): undefined reference to `waddch'
winio.c:(.text+0x24dc): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x24fc): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x251c): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x255c): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x257c): undefined reference to `waddch'
winio.c:(.text+0x2594): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x25cc): undefined reference to `COLS'
winio.c:(.text+0x25d0): undefined reference to `wmove'
winio.c:(.text+0x2650): undefined reference to `waddnstr'
winio.c:(.text+0x266c): undefined reference to `wattr_off'
winio.c:(.text+0x2684): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.c:(.text+0x26ac): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh'
winio.o: In function `get_key_buffer':
winio.c:(.text+0x2efc): undefined reference to `doupdate'
winio.c:(.text+0x2f1c): undefined reference to `wgetch'
winio.c:(.text+0x2f58): undefined reference to `wgetch'
winio.c:(.text+0x2fa8): undefined reference to `nodelay'
winio.c:(.text+0x2fc0): undefined reference to `wgetch'
winio.c:(.text+0x301c): undefined reference to `nodelay'
winio.o: In function `get_verbatim_kbinput':
winio.c:(.text+0x3284): undefined reference to `keypad'
winio.c:(.text+0x32dc): undefined reference to `keypad'
winio.o: In function `parse_escape_seq_kbinput':
winio.c:(.text+0x33d4): undefined reference to `beep'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[5]: *** [nano] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/src'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6'
make[2]: *** [/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/build_dir/mipsel/nano-2.2.6/.built] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686/package/nano'
make[1]: *** [package/nano/compile] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/fernando/OpenWrt-SDK-brcm47xx-for-Linux-i686'
make: *** [package/nano/compile] Error 2

I really need to solve this! By the way, I using the Kamikaze 8.09.2 SDK for brcm47xx

Thank you in advance!

(Last edited by fernandocunha on 3 Sep 2012, 18:21)

The discussion might have continued from here.