OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Another Bricked TL-WR1043ND for sale...

The content of this topic has been archived on 19 Mar 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

As the title says, I have a bricked TL-WR1043ND for sale.

I have used this for about 6 months and it worked great. Recently I signed up with a new internet provider that gave a wireless modem, so I didn't need to rely on the WR anymore, so I started playing.

I managed to install gargoyle and then tried to set it up as a bridge. After saving the settings I could no longer log in, so I tried to hard-reset it. Now the sys light comes on and stays on. I tried to hold the button in and telnet to it... but I couldn't figure out how to do it. It might still be possible to soft-unbrick, but I have no experience with this.

I will take the best offer for it plus shipping. It will be coming from Canada, so you can check www.canadapost.ca for a shipping estimate (use L4W 1J6 as a origin postal code and guestimate the package size).  If you are in the GTA I could probably drop it off for free.

Would love to get a hold of it, but i guess shipping it to me would come upto the cost of a new unit sad

ryandigweed wrote:

Would love to get a hold of it, but i guess shipping it to me would come upto the cost of a new unit sad

Where are you?

The discussion might have continued from here.