OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Bricked TL-WR1043ND for sale...

The content of this topic has been archived on 19 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

This unit is less than a year old, and has served me well.  Flashed the latest snapshot and now the system led is hard on, with no other LEDs on/flashing.  Note that this unit is NOT soft-bricked (which I have done many times before)!

Almost certainly a bricked unit recoverable via serial unbrick (TTY, TFTP, etc.) - I added a header, bought a USB-TTL (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320908808912), but couldn't seem to make it work (not uncommon, and to be honest, I didn't try too hard) - I connected 3.3V, never 5V.  Case not damaged during disassembly...

Anyway, then I decided, bugger it, and bought a RouterStation Pro (my time is worth more than my money).

So who wants it?  I will throw in the USB-TTL for free.
- if you've unbricked these before (via serial unbrick), then I offer a no-quibble money-back guarantee if this unit wont unbrick, after you post the unit back to me at your cost.
- if you've never unbricked a unit, then the unit is sold 'as-is', caveat emptor.

I think that's fair?

This unit will be posted from the UK to whoever makes the best offer by the weekend.

-Dave

(Last edited by zxdavb on 29 May 2012, 18:40)

How much is the cheaper (and slower) shipment to italy?

www.royalmail.com  €10 with tracking, €5 without. Four days...

I can offer you €12 total
€7 for the device + €5 for the shipment without tracking

Let me know.
Thank you

PS i don't need the USB-TTL

zxdavb, can you give me an answer?

Thank you

Sorry for the delay getting back to you - I'd thought you weren't in a hurry. smile

Can you pm me your address & I'll pm you my paypal account.

it's a double long weekend here, so I can't post it till after Wednesday, OK?

Dave

(Last edited by zxdavb on 4 Jun 2012, 12:57)

Payment sent

Let me know if you received it correctly.
Tell me also when you have shipped it

Thank you

PM sent.

Shipped?

Yes.  Sent on Thursday.

The discussion might have continued from here.