Hi there. I have OpenWRT installed on a TP-LINK with USB.

I have a USB Hub (with a power source), extroot installed on a 32GB usb stick and an external hard drive for storage.

What I want to do is to insert in the USB Hub http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edimax-EW-7811U … mp;sr=8-13 and connect it to a Joikuspot Network made from a cellphone that I use as landline.

I want to use OpenWRT Multi-WAN to balance this connection with a cable one and also if one of them crashes I will automatically have the other one.

Is this possible?

PS: I know that my phone battery will eventually die, but I use it as a landline phone and it's always plugged in.
PS2: I know that if my LAN goes off I can just connect to my Joikuspot network, but... I just want that to be automatically & I want load balancing smile
PS3: Although my router has WiFi (TP-Link TL-WR1043N/ND v1), I connect all my devices over WiFi, so I guess I couldn't connect to a WiFi network and listen another one at the same time, can I?

Can anybody help me? Will that adaptor be compatible with OpenWRT? Can I use Multi-Wan with WLAN?
Thanks a lot in advance.