OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: TP-Link TL-MR3020 / LED's

The content of this topic has been archived on 29 Mar 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hello everybody is it possible to configure the LED's from the TP-Link MR-3020, that their become an custom function.
Maybe an LED should blink red if i start an C-Programm or something else !
Is that possible ? and if yes could somebody please give me some helpful Information how i could realize it ?

Greetz
Patrick

Patrick_85 wrote:

Hello everybody is it possible to configure the waterproof led strip light from the TP-Link MR-3020, that their become an custom function.
Maybe an 12v led strip light should blink red if i start an C-Programm or something else !
Is that possible ? and if yes could somebody please led strip 12v give me some helpful Information how i could realize it ?

Greetz
Patrick

What is a good LED light to grow plants from my work desk?
I would like to grow a plant on my desk at work. However i don't have any windows. I have heard that LED lights can work. Can anyone suggest a good LED light that preferably will be powered through a USB connection?

LED on after start dropbear and LED off after stop dropbear. LED indicate SSH. Is that possible?

The discussion might have continued from here.